Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pretty Obsessed.....or obsessed with pretty - however you want to say it - both apply!


I came across this AMAZING blog today that I found over at Kelly's Corner - it is called The Nesting Place - and it is a dream come true! When I found that she explains how to do "window mistreatments" that involve not sewing, I was in hog heaven! I am a nerd I know, but I have always wanted matching pillows and window treatments and this site explains how to do everything you can ever imagine wanting to do on a limited budget using ordinary household items - without sewing! I LOVE it! She is also such an inspiration because she and her family have moved 13 times in the past 13 years and have rented and owned homes - so she has great ideas for everyone! The above picture is an old door that she painted and hung an old chalk board on that she had found at a yard sale - now that's having vision!




post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura,
I found your blog today while blog jumping and I was pretty interested!

I started following you. I look forward to what all you have to say!

I too have a Newlywed blog.

Laura said...

Hi! I just started blogging on a regular basis and love it! Thanks for your interest - I am going to check out your blog!:) I love new blogs to follow!