I had to show my one piece of Christmas decoration this year - I know, I know - call me Screwge (that is how you spell Screwge right? - anyhooo....) - but all of our Christmas decorations are packed in storage and if you saw the storage unit - you too would agree it would be best for safety's sake to stay far, far away!
So here is my Christmas tree in my office....notice the glittery high heels and purses on the tree - I LOVE it - my hubby would say it's gaudy fabulous - which is just how I like it!
Check out The Nester's Tour of Homes 12/14 - I can't wait!
MY TOP 25 PERSONAL FAVE AMAZON PRIME BIG DEALS- SALE ENDS TODAY!
-
Amazon Prime Big Deals Day is wrapping up today! I've combed through my
own purchases and saved everything that's on sale in one spot here. There
are qui...
0 comments:
Post a Comment