Saturday, July 18, 2009

Don't stop believing....hold onto that feeeeling....





I have that journey song in my head today - probably because I want to still believe I can get back on track with WW -
Soooo.....
Today I went to WW for the weekly weight in - and GAINED a pound - but it was a struggle this week remembering how small a portion is, and to get used to eating whole foods and passing on those processed foods I love! (The hubby brining home fruity pebbles and double stuffed oreos didn't help either):) .

But....

I did get back on track today, attended my meeting, went and worked out and made a yummy lunch out of leftover veggies in my fridge. I have been on a kick recently with asian inspired foods - more posts on that later!

Today I simply stir-fried fresh mushrooms, broccoli and zucchini (sp?) in sesame oil and then a stir-fry sauce I got at Target that was SO good - and only 1 pt. per serving (see pic above). I served it over couscous and garnished it with toasted sesame seeds. It was like chinese takeout for only 8 points!



Laura

0 comments: